Dear Sir,

I got the government job in railway in OBC category, My father worked in Karnataka for 28 years, and got retired last year and went back to bihar. We belong to OBC in Karnataka, but in school transfer certificate my caste is not there, my birth place is in Karnataka and we have ration card of Karnataka where it is mentioned our caste/ surname. and I have address proof of residing in Karnataka.

Sir please suggest me whether I should go for document verification or not.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x