Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JD_Candidate (Student)     12 August 2012

Jd degree in the us

Dear all,

I'm looking for some advice regarding legal careers in India. I am an Indian citizen but I moved to the US when I was 18 years old for my undergraduate education. Currently I go to law school in the US where I am pursuing my JD degree. I am a student at a top US law school and I am almost sure to get a job as an associate in a top law firm here in the US.

However, I don't think I want to settle down in the States permanently and I would like to move back to India after getting a few years of work experience (so that I can be with my family, etc.). Can you please let me know what kind of opportunities are available in India for someone like me with an American JD and experience in an American law firm? I am interested in two possible careers: 1. Law and 2. Academia.

Please do let me know what my options are. Thank you very much.

Learning

4 Replies

ShirleyFWilliams   14 October 2016

There are lot of opportunities in India for a better carreer in your field. I have got one of my friend who stays in India working as a lawyer. He is getting good salary and is happy with this hife. So give a try if you wish to work in India. Thank you.

professional thesis writing service

123456   06 September 2018

hi there nice post.

(Guest)

There are a plethora of opportunities in India for people who have completed their legal education abroad. Especially in the field of Academia and Public Policy. 

Emma Grace (essaysprofessors)     02 December 2019

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info which is useful in unemployed professors review ю

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register