Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi.nahi.to.kabhi.nahi (IT Head)     16 June 2014

Jail time

Hi,

I have told my in-laws that i am ready to go behind the bars but not ready to pay a single penny to them. Now they probably want me to be jailed. I dont have an AB as of now, so if the police get hold of me and put me behind the bars, which jail will they put me in? I hope not any central jail and all... and how are we treated in the jail? Any physical assault?

I am just trying to get mentally prepared..

Thanks a lot for your suggestions

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2014

Open jails are minimum security prisons. Prisoners with good behaviour satisfying certain norms prescribed in the prison rules are admitted in open prisons. Prisoners are engaged in agricultural activities

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     16 June 2014

jail is generally the central jail of the region and it is better than police custody. there are ywo types of prisioners the undertrials who have not been convicted like you if you get there by any chance who will get bail sooner or later and the convicts who jave been found guilty and are serving the term thy have prison duties. the undertrials many would be awaiting bail and there would be many trapped due to 498a. its not that bad inside the only thing lacking is freedom and fear no bad behaviour you will face. Even big criminals become friends inside as they do are humans. Thogh i do not wish you face the situation but if you have to fight this is the main plus point that girls side bank upon that i will put you in jail for which most compromises happen if you secure bail then its in your hamd and things will happen as per you.

(Guest)

Pagal he saala.. Jail jaayega 

abhi.nahi.to.kabhi.nahi (IT Head)     17 June 2014

Hey HH! Thanks a lot Dude...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

you are willing to go to jail as you have seen jail in fils only.

which jail will they put me in?

area jail or any other jail if it is excessily overcrowded.

I hope not any central jail and all

why you hope so no new jail is to be constructed for you, eit5her central jail or distt jail or sub-jail how does it effect.

... and how are we treated in the jail?

very badly.  ask any one who had been in.

Any physical assault?

certainly. In thana police beats you humanly (they have a fear of blot on career) 

but in jail the discipline of prisoners is entrusted to senior hardcore criminals. They are not gentleman.

you have asked about assault you have not asked about whether you are certain to get 5x1 feet space to sleep every night. Particularly if you had been there for the first time.

replied at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Jail-time-103951.asp#.U94ZYqNvdG0

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

Open jails are minimum security prisons. Prisoners with good behaviour satisfying certain norms prescribed in the prison rules are admitted in open prisons. Prisoners are engaged in agricultural activities

for going to open jail one should been  convicted with long sentence and only then his good behaviour matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register