Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     26 February 2010

JURISDICTION AND INTERNET

Dear Sir,

1-                     I am  trading  in  securities on internet , services provided by my broker M/s Reliance Securities Ltd. Mumbi and having its office at GURGAON HARYANA ,residing at sitapur ,U.P.Few agreements were executed by me at Sitapur U.P.before the ONE  witness residing at Sitapur U.P.on 19/01/2008 and the autherised signatories residing at SILVASSA  in the presence of another witness residing at SILVASSA showing agreement executed at SILVASSA ,NON JUDICIALstamp paper purchaged at DADER &NAGER HAVELI   SILVASSA BEARING THE NO.OOAA  621114 DATED 07/02/2008.IT TO BE NOTED HERE THAT I myself AND ONE WITNESS  HAVE NEVER SEEN THE SILVASSA .

2-                 In another agreement  with the Reliance Capital Ltd. Mumbai showing the agreement  entered at Mumbai after cutting "Sitapur"(Not signed on cutting by me) though this was also signed at Sitapur U.P.The date of non judicial stamp paper is 23Jan 2008 purchased  at Mumbai showing as under :-

""This non judicial stamp paper pat and pacelof the agreement between a participant and a person seeking to open a Beneficiary Owner's Account entered into between Reliance Capital Ltd having an office at 6th floor ,Nagin Mahal,82,Veer,Nariman Road ,charchgateMumbai by beneficiary owner's,   

sd/-                                                                                                                                      

(not signed by me but there is signed by some one )

RAJKISHOR VAISH  "                                                                                                 3-           Another matter  is  execution of POWER OF ATTORNEY   showing the execution date 08/03/2008 having the Sr. No . 0000499200 (IT is to be noted here this NO. and the page no. 6& 7 is the part of application addressed to the Reliance Money  Ltd) to Reliance Commodities Ltd.MUMBAI  and having office at GURGAON .

NOTE :- THE APPLICATION  A SET OF FIVE BEARING THE NO 0000499200 WAS PROVIDED BY PARTENER OF THE M/s MONEY MAKER.COM AT SITAPUR U.P. HAVING THE PARTENER CODE NO.1237500010000.NEITHER MYSELF NOR THE WITNESS HAVE SEEN THE DADER NAGAR HAVELI , SILVASSA OR MUMBAI ON THE DATE OF AGREEMENT.               

1-                  WHAT IS THE POSITION UNDER I.P.C. IN RESPECT OF SEC.?

2-                 WHERE  IS THE  JURISDICTION ? MUMBAI OR SITAPUR .

PART B

PLZ. CLEAR THAT A BROKER REGISTERED WITH  S.E.B.I. CAN  CHARGE AND DEDUCT OTHER CHARGES (LIMIT CHARGE  BASED ON TURNOVER  OF CONTRACT NOTE )WITHOUT SHOWING IN CONTRACT NOTE AND WITHOUT PROVIDING BILL OR ANY RECIEPT UNDER SEBI ACT AND RULES . UPON ASKING PROVIDED STATEMENT OF LIMIT CHARGES CHARGED AND SAYING " TREAT THIS AS BILL "

IN MY VIEW THEY ARE CHEATING  TO  ALL CLIENTS OF THE WORLD AND TO THE GOVT.  BY NOT PROVIDING FULL SUR-CHARGE OR SERVICE CHARGE

2-                           IN OPTION SECTION  THE CONTRACT NOTE IS PROVIDED ONLY FOR PREMIUM TURNOVER WHILE  TO CHARGE THE LIMIT CHARGE THEY ARE USING  TUNOVER = STRIKE PRICE +PREMIUM  .

WETHER THE ABOVE NOTED DEFINATION IS LEGAL ?                                                                          

WHAT THE CHARGES CAN BE CHARGED BY A BROKER UNDER S.E.B.I.ACT & RULES ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register