LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore (Owner)     08 September 2014

It is regarding filing a pil

Sir...I would like to get advise whether any Indian citizen can file a PIL against Election Commission and Government of India to make changes in Election Commission rules. It is regarding the conducting Bi-polls. If any elected representative is expired, EC conducts Bi-poll in that constituency. These days MLAs/ MPs/ Any public elected representative is changing the party or resigning for a seat and jumping into other party, from there again he is contesting the election. It is just wasting of public money. I would like to file a PIL in such a way that Bi-polls should be conducted only in case of death of pupil elected representative. In any other kind of situation, once the public elected representative resigns, he should be made disqualified for life time and parties which encourage such kind should be punished. Apart from this, the resigned candidate should pay all the expenditure to conduct the election. Even the same for a candidate who like to contest election from two seats. Otherwise, the public money and resources are wasted in conducting bi-polls all the years.

This is content of my PIL. Can i file it in Supreme court? Please guide me. I dont mind if any of the NGO filed the PIL. This is my idea.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register