Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINEET (MANAGER)     20 March 2013

It deduction issue

Hi ,

I'm working in a company which is not giving salary from last 4 months. Now i am on notice period and resigned due to non payment of wages. Due to this i am unable to deposit my LIC bonds . 

Now the company is asking to declare the Investment against the IT Return till 24th March. I want to draw a kind attention that i didn't cross the package 3lacs in this financial due to non payment of wages therfore i asked to company if the amount is not credited in my account then there is no meaning to return the file . But company is asking to show the proof of savings otherwise they will deduct from salary which may be come after 3 or 4 months in terms of FNFS.

Pls let me know whether i have to still show the saving proof to the organization

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     21 March 2013

the salary might have got delayed. but you need to file your returns for whatever income you derived in the year. The company would be giving you dues latter but in Form 16 they would show income accred and paid on or before 31st March, 2013 only.

Thus, you need to show your investments proof to them. otherwise they might deduct tax from your unpaid salary at the time of FNF.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2013

Advocate Rohit suggestion is correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register