Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan (IT Professional)     28 October 2014

It company fraud

Good morning Team,

I am facing serious issue which requires your assistance to resolve. Please find the email details below and do the needful.

I wanted to do BPO work privately along with my friends (unemployed people) so searched on google to find out BPO outsourcing companies finally we found a company called "NET-KITE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED - DELHI" and they have asked us to pay 1.5 Lakhs for Association Fee, we don't have that much money but paid 75,000/= as first installment then they have started offering demo work.

During the demo we came to know some of the restrictions (12Hrs/day and System will not able available for 24X7) from their side because of that we decided that not to continue with this business. So we have reached back and asked my money back but they are threatening us and not ready to pay back.

Now they are asking remaining 75,000/= which is not possible for us to pay. Its our career, please help us.

Here is the Fraud Contact/Company details -

Manpreet Singh
NET-KITE Solutions Private Limited,
F-17/176 Second Floor, Section-8, Rohini, Delhi

Learning

3 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     01 November 2014

It will be good if you mention how transaction between you and the said company took place how did you gave money to the said company which means by cash or by cheque have you signed any agreement or documents for the said work if yes what the clauses in the said agreement stipulate everything need to be taken care off before coming at a conclusion so it will be wise if you see a local lawyer with all related documents mentioned above

arulraja1986   18 April 2017

Yes i also heard about this FIRM in fact my friend companies are suffering the same Issue,we need to launch a complaint against this kind of companies they are trying to act smart & taking money from the people.

arulraja1986   18 April 2017

Hi Rajan can you pls share your e-mail ID or PH#

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register