LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chanti (Owner)     24 June 2010

Issuing ST Caste Certificate

Hello to every one. I am from Mancherial (AP). I am asking a question for my friend. That is about issuing ST (CHENCHU) certificate in this particular Mancherial. My friend is came from SULTANABAD(which tribal area) he is staying here past 22 years in Mancherial. Now they are applied for ST(CHENCHU) Caste Certificate in RDO,Mancherial. The RDO is rejected our application showing the reason is this is not tribal area this specified CHENCHU caste belongs to only tribal area, we can't issue such type of caste certificate. Now the Caste Certificate was so important to me. How can I get that Caste Certificate in Mancherial or otherwise any alternative solutions is there please give any solutions. I

Learning

2 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     25 June 2010

just because somebody is staying at a tribal area,one does not get the status of ST.

if you are not satisfied with the decision os the RDO,make an appeal to higher authorities along with the proof of genuinity of your claim.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 June 2010

If the ST community claimed by you is listed in the state list, of your origfin, and if you are having proof for belonging to that particular community, you can apply for issue of the ST certificate wityh the RDO. If the certificate is required for the concessions from the Central Government,and you are             residing outside the satate in which  the community is listed, the procedure adopted for issue od the OBC certificate would be adopted ,vide attachment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register