Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarib Abraham (Business Development)     09 February 2016

Issue with salary, reimbursement, salaryslip and fnf

Hello Team,

I joined a technology company in August 2015 into Sales and Marketing and the role involved lot of travelling across India. Everything went well till I asked for reimbursement. There is no defined budget for the travel and we went for meetings as told to us by the company. The company never objected when we went on our own expenses and the accounts team always said that they will reimburse upon showing the bills. Now when I claimed for reimbursement I was told that my bills are very high and they will not reimburse. I received an email on 21st January 2016 morning stating that my last day with the company will be 31st of January and I am surprised to receive it. There was no communication with regards to my performance anytime before this. No sales guy have achieved their target at all. They haven't given me reimbursement since October 2015 and the amount is close to 80,000 which I have paid from my pocket. I sent them emails after emails and the only response from the accounts team was they will reimburse soon. 

On 31st (Sunday) I received a call from from the COO of the company stating that he needs the company's laptop as it was with me and he wants me to come and handover at the airport. I told him that I will courier the laptop but he forced me to handover the same day. I submitted the laptop and he told that the salary for the month of January will be late for everyone in the office and it should be credited by Feb 1st weekend but it wasn't credited. I spoke to couple of my colleagues and all have received the salary apart from me. I sent a message to the COO and he said that he will credit by mid-Feb. I have a proof of all the conversation.

I am really worried as the company is playing with my emotions and not taking me seriously. They have to give my Jan salary, salary slip from Aug 2015, reimbursement and FnF. The COO of the company seem to be acting too smart.

Please help me with regards to the above question. Thanks very much.

Regards,
Aarib Abraham

Learning

5 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 February 2016

hi as your case you ned to file your case in local labour court with all proof you try to settel this matter and if you have any contract copy of all of this type job you show in court you get your all money

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 February 2016

Repeated Query.

Continue with priginal thread.

You have posted that:

---"I sent them emails after emails and the only response from the accounts team was they will reimburse soon."

Is it stated in writing?

---"  I submitted the laptop. "

Do you have the acknowledgment?

If yes this should suffice the agreement to pay the BIlls as well as handover of company's assets.

You may consult an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters.

Aarib Abraham (Business Development)     10 February 2016

Hello,

Yes I have in writing that they will credit my salary. It's on email from the accounts team as well as from the COO, I have proof of whatsapp message as well. Regarding the laptop, I handed it over at the airport to the COO directly and there is no acknowledgment.

Aarib Abraham (Business Development)     10 February 2016

Hello,

Yes I have in writing that they will credit my salary. It's on email from the accounts team as well as from the COO, I have proof of whatsapp message as well. Regarding the laptop, I handed it over at the airport to the COO directly and there is no acknowledgment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 February 2016

It shall be better to post in the original thread.

The airports are CCTV covered.

You may also include in written communication to this COO, CEO,MD,Accounts etc

that as per phone call dated.....................you complied and handed over the laptop to COO on dated..................at airport.....................address.......................and demand to send acknowedgment in writing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register