Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muniraj123 (as)     14 February 2018

Issue with bda site size

Dear Experts,

Last month end i purchased a BDA site. The previouse owner is the first allotee of the BDA site and i am second. As per all the records the size of site is 20X30. Both agreement and Registration has also been mentioned with the same details. However, during renovation when measured the size, it was found 20X28. 2X30=60 feet less than what the seller registered for us. We attempted to speak to the owner on this matter but he is not ready even listen to what we are saying- his attitude is kind of i completed my job, now you take care rest. Really worried and blank on what to do. Kindly advise how to move on this.

Learning

2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 February 2018

Dear Sir,

Not to worry much. Get issue a legal notice and then file a suit for recovery of possession of encroached area and previous  must also be made as a party, alternative relief for double the market value of mississing land. Please visit our office in Bengaluru.

Jack N   24 January 2019

I hope you need to apply for Rectification Deed from BDA. They BDA engineer will measure your site. And will rectify. Maybe you are getting this issue because you have gone for bbmp for plan approval. Don't worry if this is the case check your schedule area and ask for BDA to rectification deed. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register