Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     21 June 2013

Is this rti application ok, any suggestion,guidance,editing?

Application for getting information under RTI act 2005

A.PIO from which information is required

Public Information Officer,

Dy. Secretary(Admn)

Room No. 805, 8th Level, C-wing, Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi. 

Ph--23392453 

B. Contact Details--- Our address and Contacts

c) E-mail------ sufihomes@gmail.com

C. Details of information sought 

1 ) After the clarification of Honorable High Court's judgment DATED 5/MAY/2013 (W.P.(C) 4585/2012 and CM No. 9515/2012/PACE DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS PVT LTD), what is your stand on the registrations of "Power of Attorneys", "Agreement to sell", "Will" and "Receipt" in regards to Delhi's properties?

2) Have you issued any circular to the sub-registrar offices regarding  registrations of "Power of Attorneys", "Agreement to sell", "Will" and "Receipt" till date?

3) If yes, what is the content of that circular?

4) If not, what is the reason of not issuing any circular to the sub-registrars offices till now?

5) If not, provide the copy of the rule, regulation, law explaining your legal right under which you can withhold issuing a circular to the sub-registrar offices even after the Honorable High Court's orders.

6) If you do not have any legal right of withholding the issuance of a fresh circular to the sub-registrars offices  regarding the registrations of "Power of Attorneys", "Agreement to sell", "Will" and "Receipt" then give the list of the people with their names and designation, responsible for not doing their duty of issuing this circular.

7) Are sub-registrar offices free to register "Power of Attorneys", "Agreement to sell", "Will" and "Receipt" according to the fresh judgment of High Court DATED 5/MAY/2013 (W.P.(C) 4585/2012 and CM No. 9515/2012/PACE DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS PVT LTD), on their own without getting any fresh circular from your side?

8) If not, then kindly tell me the reason/ reasons for not issuing any circular to them till now?

9) If yes, then have they started any  registrations of "Power of Attorneys", "Agreement to sell", "Will" and "Receipt" according to the instructions of High Court's instructions mentioned in judgement DATED 5/MAY/2013 (W.P.(C) 4585/2012 and CM No. 9515/2012/PACE DEVELOPERS AND PROMOTERS PVT LTD)?

10) If you find any non-availabilty of documentary record to reply any question of this application, kindly provide the details which official handled that record and when that record was destroyed or got missing.

11) If you can not give the whole information demanded by me, please give a part of the information which can be given according to section10 the RTI Act 2005. Section 10 of the Act allows those part(s) of the record which are not exempt from disclosure and which can reasonably be severed from parts containing exempt information to be provided.

12) If you can not give me the information at all, please send me a copy of the rule/ law/ act/ circular etc. describing that such information is forbidden for general public.

13) Kindly provide the detail of every movement of this application, which official handled, when handled, how handled, what he/she did for preparing reply of the questions of this application, how much time he/she took for what he/she did, every detail please till disposal.

Please note, whatsoever information you would provide me on paper, that paper should be duly signed and clearly stamped by some competent authority. If you use the backside of that paper for providing me the information, please get that side also duly signed and clearly stamped by some competent authority.

Please give me a phone call or sms on any of the cell phone numbers of mine given here below, I would myself come at your office to collect the reply by hand. 

Or send me your reply through a registered post only, that is why I am sending IPO’s of Rs. 40/- for such other expenses, whatsoever these are. Please avoid sending me your reply though ordinary post. 

These IPO's are payable to "Accounts Officer". This is as per DoPT circulars 1/2/2007-IR dated 23 March 2007 and 1/4/2008-IR dated 25 April 2008. 

D. The application fee for this RTI application is being paid in the form of IPO #                                                                                             for Rs 40/- (Rs. Forty only).

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

1.Remove all ifs and buts.

2.No request should be made for phone calls or any personal contact except email if you want to recieve information electronically.

3.Remove all those words which look commanding.

4.Take help of samples or from others application which you may access on  CIC websites and search google.

These are few guidelines.Approach any RTI activist who may help you in this regard.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register