Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shanti sharma (None)     14 January 2020

Is this an actionable claim?

Hi, If a nominee of a deceased receives money from the Bank, do other legal heirs have an actionable claim against the nominee to recover their share. In pure legal terms can this be called an actionable claim? Thanks, Shanti

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 January 2020

You are only legal heirs and successors of deceased ,you can demand for your legal share.which is your right ,if deceased has not written any will or gift infavour of nominee.

Shanti sharma (None)     15 January 2020

But in Law can this be called as an actionable claim? If so can it be relinquished by just a written instrument.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query