Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is there anything for Indian Husbands to celebrate Ind. Day

Title: "Is there anything for Men to celebrate on Independence Day?"

Hon'ble Govt of India has made Indian husbands dogs of wives.

The Hon'ble Govt. of India has not given justice to Indian husbands men. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Stop arrest of innocent hsubands and FIL's / BIL's and fogotten MIL"s / SIL"s of India in the name of Dowry.  Before marrying wives expect handsome salary, house, cars, fridge, tv, gold to be present in her would be husbands home. This is not dowry according to Govt. of India. After marriage if Husband does not listen to his wife, wives put 498a and a false complaint is enough to put her husband and his parents and others in
Jail.

Senior citizens dont have anyone to look after them as "Daughter-in-law" demand to kick out the husband's parents from their own homes or ask different house from their husbands.

Govt of India has made Indian children fatherless. Because of delays in courts Indian fathers loose the crucial time of spending with their children during their development stage. Ld. legal community advise husbands to go for surrogacy so it is giving free license to making of fatherless Indian society.

Govt of India has made husbands slaves of wife. Has made them FREE ATM MACHINE.  Women get maintainance (ops sorry compensation is more glorified word here substituted pl) in court even before her husband is prooved guilty. Women have only rights and no Duties as they are Draupadis and Sitas only.

One sided DV law is made as though wives are children of Raja Satyaharischandra, and husbands and his parents are chilren of Ravanasura.

All these present the following data.

Suicide rates of married Men and women is given below.
Year      Married Women   Married Men
2006    29,869                     55,452
2007    30,063                     57,593
2008    30,224                     57,639

Its a disrespect to all our freedom fighters that the Govt of India is showing by making Gender Biased laws with no speedy justice to Men. Our freedom fighters wanted free,  just society where everyone gets an equal oppertunity we dont see that happening in 498a where arrests are made on false pretexts and extortion of
men takes place rampertly.

All this makes us very sad and we question ourselves "Is there anything for Men to celebrate on Independence Day 2010 and onwards?"

Message from and in interest of a aam adami

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

sir

50000 men are burnt every year by their wives for not  heeding to their advise and about 1 lac are murdered by inlaws directly or by supari every year. indian men are on the verge of going extinct. and marriage as an institution will be only in history books if existing laws prevail. thats how they have been liberated from life on independence day.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 August 2010

there is nothing for indian husbands.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     15 August 2010

I have not eligible to say as i'm disqualified as of now

tortured_aathma (none)     15 August 2010

indian husbands have no right to enjoy the life as they r nothing but slaves

tortured_aathma (none)     15 August 2010

i mean to say that slaves have no right to celebrate anything

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 August 2010

hellow mr aravinthan,

you are an elligible bachelor. what are you doing in this site? please spend some more time to matrimonial site. have your searching completed?

please take ' delhi ka laddu'. it is very delicious. we all ate it.

here is a similar thread.

Constitutional Law > Patriotism is a Crime

Latika Singh (Legal Executive)     16 August 2010

Dear All,
Its all depend upon individual's thinking. Still there are many couples, who have spent more than 50 yrs of their marriage and still they are happy with their spouse. Its not always Indian Husband suffers, but still there are several cases where unmarried girl suffers and sacrifices lots of thing in their parental house just because she is girl and after her marriage she suffers and sacrifices just because she is woman.
I agree with you all even Indian Husband suffers, but not as you all are describing it. It might be your personal experience. But just because of higher rating in suicide cases, you can not say that Indian Husband is like slaves. Rating of suicides shows that Indian women are having more tendancy or potential to fight in unfavourable conditions in life, so its proved that Indian women deserves much more than Indian Men. I am just sharing my views with you friends.
After all Marriage is Laddoo " Jo khaye wo pachtaye aur jo na khye wo bhi pachtaye."
So friends dont  worry, we all are on same foot, there is no Independent day for Indian wives also.
With warm regards,

(Guest)

@ Latika

So you agree that men do suffer ! Now quality and quantum is beyond the scope of social (professional) networking forums...............do you also agree to this ! ? 

Shared views well taken and why not I also agree that there is no Independence Day even for Indian Wives how it can be remember saath (7) pherey liye hai janab ke saath so this is just payback from first pheray n abhi cheh (6) baki hai dono ko lene ke liye so common man is eagerly awaiting to counter the very next step(s)....................

Ms L Singh,

I appreciate your straight confession - which I tried to raise in diffrent threads of this foroum. According to your language,

Its not always Indian Husband suffers, but still there are several cases where unmarried girl suffers and sacrifices lots of thing in their parental house just because she is girl and after her marriage she suffers and sacrifices just because she is woman.

- I fully agree with it.

(Guest)

Both men and women suffer in life so no one can celebrate on Independence Day 2010 and onwards.

Marriage requires a person to prepare 4 types of "Rings":

Engagement Ring

Wedding Ring,

Suffering,

Enduring.

Love is moral even without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love.

Accept reality and be happy either in good or bad condition.

Ravi (EM)     21 August 2010

Nothing we can expect for men community.  Only peacemeal measures from Supreme court recently by a bench in 498A case to be reviewed.  Few more proceedings, if the other party (wives) is not attending the court, then it can be given exparte unlike in yester years in which case many men lived single after their marriage till their retirement and may be for rest of life.  In another ruling, married sisters cannot be arrested just on the case as they have not lived/living with you at that time.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 August 2010

I have really enjoyed the postings of the members on this important social issues and have learnt many things. As of now India is already pro women: see Her Excellency Madam Prathiba, solemnly sitting up there with Hon'ble Madam Sonia, standing with a smile behind Our Hon'ble prime Minister Manmohan Singhji, and such things have reached the shore of our District with the District Administration manned by women only from top to bottom and with NWC/DVA etc; etc; these women tribes are uo to something very serious and I suspect them to be having hidden agenda. We men should have National Men Commission to ward off the onslaught of women against men in India. I agree with Kushan posting regarding Love, but Love exist only before marriage and not after marriage such love exist in Hindi Movies like the song "Tera sath hai to muzhe...." I really love this song, but in reality such things does not exist. In other words marriage institutions in India has failed.

(Guest)

latika ji, wen u talk of couples with 50 yrs marriage its very different. ask tat lady in 50 yrs marriage to file a false 498a against her husband and get urself slapped. but now condition is reverse. a lady with 50 hours marriage is agressively ready to put false 498a on u and ur family just to cover her failure to adjust in marriage and to get easy money. no need to sacrifice , no tolerance on either side. but girls want to take advanage of laws which were created to give relief to real sufferers . these type girls make even cause of real sufferers look like suspicious cases. with availiablily of professionals who can work even on share basis to file false cases and make them look like real ones further complicates the cause. there are few good senior examples on this very website too, using a law created with nobility in mind to serve their commercial interest. such few people bring disrepute to a noble proession of family lawyer, whose real purpose shud be to join families not break them.

please note urself above is not intended on u, its for anybody instigating such a lady as case above to file a false criminal case against her hubby.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register