Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 September 2018

Dear querist,

Don’t hire lawyer through any app, taking opinion on call in one and engaging full time lawyer is different.

Check tract record of any lawyer before hiring.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2018

Correct!

Find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC ..

Try to go thru contested cases and ascertain..

Elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, seasoned leaders of the forums/unions can also suggest and one may chose carefully.

Vinod J   01 September 2018

Thank you so much Deepak ji and Kumar ji for your valuable notes above...

I was at the Civil court Mayo hall at MG Road Bangalore today ...I ran into about 6 lawyers whose contact I got .....
But now my task is to find out their track record.. Is there a website I can go through their rating..??

Which website can I use to look up contested cases and weight the calibre of Lawyers..?? Does winning more cases than losing directly mean the Lawyers are very capable...??

Martin S.   02 September 2018

It is tough to catch hold of advocate if he or she does not file a case and just takes money.  You are talking about app?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register