LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Saraswat (Accounts Head)     31 January 2017

Is school fee separate from maintenance amount

Dear All, If court has grant an maintenance to minor child age of 8-year against application of 125 CRPC and refuse the maintenance of wife on ground of concealment of facts. So can wife force husband to pay the school also of said minor child. My question is.....is that person is bound to pay school fee also of minor child, while he is already paying the maintenance amount.

Learning

6 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     31 January 2017

Hi Manish court never mention in his order that you need to pay school fee. court decide all in his order which included child all maintaince like education , food and other your wife not mention specially ask for his/her school fee but if court think child need more money than court grant more money for him 

Sachin (N.A)     01 February 2017

Originally posted by : Manish Saraswat
Dear All,

If court has grant an maintenance to minor child age of 8-year against application of 125 CRPC and refuse the maintenance of wife on ground of concealment of facts. So can wife force husband to pay the school also of said minor child.

My question is.....is that person is bound to pay school fee also of minor child, while he is already paying the maintenance amount.

Depends....

Are you paying maintenance of child voluntarily or it is court order ?

If it is court order, is it interim or final ?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Manish Saraswat
Dear All,

If court has grant an maintenance to minor child age of 8-year against application of 125 CRPC and refuse the maintenance of wife on ground of concealment of facts. So can wife force husband to pay the school also of said minor child.

My question is.....is that person is bound to pay school fee also of minor child, while he is already paying the maintenance amount.

What your wife wants to do only your wife knows.  Nobody can comment on that including you.

If maintenace is granted to child, then such maintenance includes all expenses incurred towards maintaining the child.  You need not pay anything extra over and above on what court has ordered as alimony to the child.

stanley (Freedom)     03 February 2017

Agree with helping hand 

Manish Saraswat (Accounts Head)     06 February 2017

Ealier i was paying all the exp pertaining to my daughter (like food, milk, school fee all)...during the argument we argued with court that we are already paying the same, even more than amount you are specifying but court did not listen and asking to pay 5000/- PM from the date of filling the case. After that we stop doing all, now approx 1.5-lac we have paid agains the maintenance of child but her mother is not paying the school fee of my daughter. We have filed an application in court also for the seeking direction but court did not taken any action on it.

i would like to tell this also that in order of maintenance court has mentioned that both parties are jonltly responsible for grwonup the child and my daugher and her mother is resding in my own flat.

Pls advise.

stanley (Freedom)     08 February 2017

@ Author .

1. Always make your payments by cheque into her account for any transcation . As it leaves a trail and you can sumbit the same in court as evidence .

2. Never make any cash transcations or hand over cash to her as there is no proof to sumbit in the court .

3. when both parents are working maintenance is co-extensive for the child  .

I really cant understand what exactly do you want and why are you cribbing .can you post a copy of the order over here .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register