Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitan Janabai   31 October 2019

Is it viable to make agricultural land sale deed with receipt of 50% of amount of total deal and rest amount as PDC after 6 months

We have ancestral agricultural land of 17 acres in village at Satara district of Maharashtra. This land is equally belongs 6 people and my father is one amongst them. Recently one land dealer have us offer that he will give some small amount as a token now and 50% amount at the time of sale deed which after 6 months from now, rest 50% as a PDC creditable after 6 months from the date of sale deed. I told him to do Sathe Khat or deed at the time of giving 50% amount and sale n deed after we receive rest 50%. But he is not ready to agree.

Question: what are the possible legal implications, issue and problem we need to face if we accept his offer and things don't go as he promised

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   01 November 2019

Originally posted by : Chaitan Janabai
We have ancestral agricultural land of 17 acres in village at Satara district of Maharashtra. This land is equally belongs 6 people and my father is one amongst them. Recently one land dealer have us offer that he will give some small amount as a token now and 50% amount at the time of sale deed which after 6 months from now, rest 50% as a PDC creditable after 6 months from the date of sale deed. I told him to do Sathe Khat or deed at the time of giving 50% amount and sale n deed after we receive rest 50%. But he is not ready to agree.Question: what are the possible legal implications, issue and problem we need to face if we accept his offer and things don't go as he promised

Yes you can go with PDC cheque but keep in mind that registration made only after full payment,untill then you can made sale deed.But registration of land complete after 6 month,made that in deed clause.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register