Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aaditto Shen (Field Director)     15 August 2018

Is it possible to register 1 affidavit for various details?

My wife, who is a tribal woma born in an interior village, has a VOTER ID (EPIC) as well as an AADHAR.

Our marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act.

However, MOST of the DATA on the two documents of my wife mentioned above DO NOT MATCH - Since, the information was not collected by government officials in a PROPER manner!

Variations in the details of her present documents are as follows:-

(1) Name is shown differently on both documents - and NONE of the documents reflect her FULL NAME - they both reflect two VERSIONS of her short-name! (Full Name = "Makhoni Soren" - Name in EPIC= "Maku Saren - Name in AADHAR = "Saku Soren")

(2) There is a HUGE difference in AGE - as shown in the two documents (more than 10 years)

(3) None of the documents reflect her present marrital status

(4) The two documents reflect her permanent address - the village where she was born - with DIFFERENT VERSIONS/ spellings for the name of the village and other variations.

(5) Even the spelling of her FATHER'S NAME does not match in both documents

~ Her father has expired many years ago

~ Her mother is alive

My wife DOES NOT have any of the following:-

~ Birth certificate / PAN / Passport

UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, CAN SHE APPLY TO REGISTER ONE SWORN AFFIDAVIT, WITH A FIRST CLASS JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE - WHICH WILL LIST ALL THE CORRECT DETAILS?

- AND CAN SHE USE THAT TO RECTIFY HER RECORDS?

- IF NOT - THEN WHAT SHOULD BE THE METHOD FOR RECTIFICATION?

Thanks in advance, for any help/ advise.

Learning

1 Replies

kirti kabra   16 August 2018

Yes if the deatils to be mentioned in the affidavit is relatable and similar and falls under the sam category , you can include them in one affidavit mentioning them sin different clauses. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register