LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syam ( )     21 November 2014

Is it possible to get fir copy of 498a (false) on my family

Is it possible to get  FIR copy of 498a (false) on my family.

My wife place case on me and my family 498a case. which is false. police officer given her a copy of fir but not for us. please suggest and provide the clear information . is it possible to get FIR . so that i can prove my innocence . she was asking 30lakhs for settlement . i cant pay because relation cannot stand on money.

Learning

28 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     21 November 2014

Where is the police station located? If delhi you can take the printout from delhi police website.

It was vishakapatnam women police station. andhrapradesh

Is there any site or process to get FIR filed on my family in vishakapatnam andhra pradesh. case was filed in women police station.

please provide the legal way how to get fir copy .

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     21 November 2014

Through RTI you can get it. FIR copy and the copy of the complaint also you can get it

Srinivas (.)     21 November 2014

Just pay rs. 500 to court cleark ,he will get it FIR Copy for you  in court.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     22 November 2014

visit the DCP's office, pay challaan amount and two rupees extra per page ( i am not sure about your city )...but DCP office you can pay and take that to the jurisdictional police and obtain the FIR copy...

but if you have an advocate already, he can do the same thing...

leave these matters to your advocate and when he gets it, read it ... 

you focus on NORMAL LIFE daily and WORK and EARN MONEY....

syam ( )     24 November 2014

Sir , 

But they did not give any FIR number to us . They just given one form during first counselling , where we have signed on it like A1 , A2...etc(Accuessed).

where my relatives given us jamine we left for the day .

1) In that form it was written as 82/14 . Is it the FIR number ? section written as 498A .

2) Her family people are in touch with local police . If we go to DCP office also they may know that.

3) One more doubt is we dont know is charge sheet /FIR was filed or not.  

4) she was planning accordingly , she applied for divorce also. Is it possible that she get divorce from  me if the 498a case in court  ?

Srinivas (.)     24 November 2014

what u mentioned above that is FIR filed  number  is 82/2014 and sec.498a.......apply for anticipatory bail in local court and chargesheet will take time........Dont be at home till get anticipatory bail.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     25 November 2014

what the HELL is happening here ? ---- why are you so scared mister ? ----

Yes, that is the FIR number and the section is the CHARGE u/s 498A of IPC.----

A1 IS THE MAIN ACCUSED---- NO SUCH RULE BUT IN PRACTISE A1 IS THE MAIN ACCUSED AND OTHERS AS EITHER ABETTORS OR ACCOMPLICES are mentioned afterwards ------

usually ACCUSED is not shown ANY RESPECT  --- that is how it is in the Indian Police System and Legal System --- you have to accept

that fact --- no  other choice --- but just remember after analyzing deeply who was responsible for this situation today ? you or your wife or

others or all  or only you and your wife ??? leave your negative ego and analyze -----

So what if her family is in touch with the Local Police...If you go to the DCP's office and they come to know, so what ???

You have the rights as an Indian Citizen to even meet the President of India.....

So, stop this CHILD-SCARED-IN-THE-DARK and MUMMY-I AM -SCARED ---- behaviour -----

Charge-sheet is not now....FIR has been filed --- Investigation has to begin now --- How do you know you will be charge-sheeted ???------------

The I.O. ( investigation officer ) might find all allegations as false and baseless and straight-away submit closure report  ??? Read this

from this link below --- But if you are so scared, it is very difficult --- DIRECTLY IT WILL AFFECT YOUR HEALTH AND BLADDER

CONTROL PROBLEMS WILL START WHERE YOU CANNOT CONTROL URINE / STOOLS FLOW --- THIS HAS BEEN OBSERVED IN

MANY 498A cases --- SO, BE A MAN and PRACTISE SILENCE ---

READ THIS AND SLEEP PEACEFULLY --- THAT IS HOW THE POLICE WILL SPEAK -- THEY ARE MEANT TO BE THAT --- DO YOU NOT

WATCH LOUD VOICES IN THE CINEMA THEATRE  OR IN A CONSTRUCTION SITE ??? DO YOU GET SCARED ???------------------

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/police-has-filed-final-report-in-an-FIR-SECTION-420-504-506-31309.asp#.VHOIndKUcrU

syam ( )     25 November 2014

1) How to apply for anticipatory bail and how much it costs.

2) My wife given gold to my brother (account holder in axis bank) to take loan and pay her credit card bill (55000) . But now she kept 498a case on my brother saying that my brother was used money keeping her gold. How can my brother prove his innocence.  loan deposited to my brother account and he given to her by hand. how can he prove himself in court. 

3) My elder brother calm and silent in behaviour he was a common man he was taking course for bank exams . her mother in law paid amount for fees(7000) to him. But my wife stated in FIR saying that she paid for bank coaching. How he can prove him self .

4) Is there any section in constitution to prove my brothers are innocent as per above conversation.?

How can is save my family from this false 498a case . 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2014

Originally posted by : Srinivas

Just pay rs. 500 to court cleark ,he will get it FIR Copy for you  in court.

This forum does not advise bribery.

You can apply from court as copy of each FIR issent to court.

You can get under RTI from police station.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2014

you have to engage a local lawyer for anticipatary bail.

syam ( )     01 March 2015

Hi Sir ,

Please advice , 

1) No police came to me or my family and done investigation, but investigation office submitted his report saying that my par and brothers are deleted from FIR as acuessed. Only my name is in FIR. As i my wife parents are highly influenced they done this. 

2) please advice , court summons will receive to me only or my parents and my brothers names which are deleted from FIR will also have summons from court.

3) As per FIR , only i considered as accussed , Is there any chance that investigation officer give report to court without investigating me and my family.

4) Now my wife asking that she will come to me with condition that "she will stay with me for 1 month then later she will with draw the case". Is it safe to trust her back with condition ?

5) If she realise after some time . i mean after receiving the summons from court , is it possible for my wife to withdraw the case on me. she replied that she dont want to go to court.

6) please advice 

Rajesh Kumar (NA)     09 March 2015

This might help. Every accused should get copy of FIR.

Attached File : 661046284 copy of fir.docx downloaded: 90 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register