Is daughter file the property partion suit (father alive)

Hello Respected Legal Adviser, My father has a 2 daughters 1 son i am 24yrs, my sister 27yrs,my brother is 20yrs ,He got the 10acrs land from my grand father,he sold 6acrs,Now Balance 4 acrs he saying complete for SON ,he is hesitate to give us(my sister and me),my sister is ready to loose that property,she got the all lanchanas when she got the marriage,In my marriage my father is nothing is provided lanchanas (when we got the match,my father taken 1.5L from my husbend to do the marriage after 1 yr to repay with 1.5% interest and committed to give the 20gunts and 80grams(8 thuslas gold),he is nothing give till now ,this is the third year of my marriage,and that 20gunts sold without my concern and at my marriage time i got the 1.5 thulas gold gifts from relative,that gold also sold without my concern. For the above all reasons, i want file the PROPERTY PARTITION SUITE AGAINST MY FATHER. Kindly suggest us which documents we require.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu