LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay   27 November 2017

Is an agreement of one lakh valid on 50₹ bond paper

Sir,I am selling a land to a person(taken advance) but he is trying to sell that land to other person whom I don't wish to sell so I want to cancel that land agreement but he is not agreeing .pls tell me some tips to defend my land. I got some mistakes in bond paper: 1. 50₹ bond paper for 1lakh rupees advance payment by cash 2. The bond paper purchased person name and person to whom I am selling the land are different Please tell me are these points valid to cancel the agreement.

Learning

3 Replies

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     27 November 2017

If the sale deed is not executed, it is better for you to have consulted your local lawyer as just because of variation of rate of  judicial stamp normally decided by State Government or state to state.thanking you

Vijay   27 November 2017

Thank u very much sir for your response.today I went to number of adovactes they said u can defend and send a notice to the person but normally I want to know that am I at the safe position by the mistakes of bond paper...a advocate told me that when cash exceeds 50k then there should be a bond paper of 100₹

Vijay   27 November 2017

Thank u very much sir for your response.today I went to number of adovactes they said u can defend and send a notice to the person but normally I want to know that am I at the safe position by the mistakes of bond paper...a advocate told me that when cash exceeds 50k then there should be a bond paper of 100₹

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register