Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Intrim maintenance appeal/revision

Hi Experts,

My friend's sister filed intrim maintenance in DVC case but it was dismissed  mentioning that there is no proofs provided for income of husband or income of wife. She is not working person.my sister's lawyer just filed petition and did not even speak with judge how she is struggling to maintain her life and degraded her lifestyle  post marriage.Will there be any revision/appeal for this in sessions court or same court? What is the procedure to go and in how much delay is allowed?

Thanks in advance,

Swetcha

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     23 September 2017

Originally posted by : swetcha
Hi Experts,

My friend's sister filed intrim maintenance in DVC case but it was dismissed  mentioning that there is no proofs provided for income of husband or income of wife. She is not working person.my sister's lawyer just filed petition and did not even speak with judge how she is struggling to maintain her life and degraded her lifestyle  post marriage.Will there be any revision/appeal for this in sessions court or same court? What is the procedure to go and in how much delay is allowed?

Thanks in advance,

Swetcha

She may file Appeal under Section 29 of the  Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005  in session court within 30 days of impugned order. After that you can file appeal with the application to condoned the delay

(Guest)

Thanks Sachin Sir,

She received the order copy of Intrim Maintenance about 6 months ago. As her father was not well, she could not able to go for appeal/revision.Will it be possible to go for appeal in Sessions Court now?

Thanks,

Swetcha

Sachin (N.A)     23 September 2017

Originally posted by : swetcha
Thanks Sachin Sir,

She received the order copy of Intrim Maintenance about 6 months ago. As her father was not well, she could not able to go for appeal/revision.Will it be possible to go for appeal in Sessions Court now?

Thanks,

Swetcha

Yes, she can file an appeal with the Application of Condonation of Delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register