LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr rahul yadav (consultant doctor)     14 November 2013

Interim relief

Kindly advise regarding a matter of debarrment by medical committe in my case .I am a practicing doctor and the medical authority has cancelled my licence to practice  with out giving any notice.The reason cited is that my experience letters need verification from respective hospitals.

The process is delayed delibrately by the committe for reason  known to me which relates to corruption  for which I didnt heed.Now its been three months  and I am jobless and under such  dire circumstances is there a legal relief possible as an interim relief and how soon can I expect it  tohappen.pl advise .regards

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Ashok Kumar (Counsel)     29 November 2013

Dear Dr. Yadav,

The Medical Council is bound to send you a notice before stripping you of your license, since it has to give you a chance to defend yourself in front of an impartial authority for your license. While they have given the excuse that they need to get verification from the hospitals, it is very detrimental to you. Everyone knows that all these medical authorities are very corrupt and only want bribes from the people. You should approach a good lawyer to file a case in your behalf to get an interim order from the court under Order XXXIX of the Code of Civil Procedure. There are a lot of cases where the courts give interim relief to any applicant if they prove that the damage incurred to them due to the activities of the other party are too grievous and wont be easily repaired. If the authorities do not relent and give you back your authority, then you should file a full petition in the court to get back your license. You will need the help of a good lawyer if you are to have any chance to get a favourable order from the court. We can discuss a strategy for your case if you give me a call at 09555507507 or send me a mail at info@lawkonect.com.

Regards,

Advocate Ashok Kumar; www.lawkonect.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register