Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod   26 June 2016

Interim maintenance

Dear Member,

I just want to know how much Minimum & Maximum Amount is for Interim Maintenance for parents in Rajasthan. What content is included in this interim maintenance Amount. I am working with a privet firm as a senior Accountant. My father show my salary 70,000 per months that is not correct, as most of parson know that for a senior accountant privet firm not pay such amount. My actual salary is Basic +HRA+ Tel + Tran. is come around INR 35,000, I am stay in Mumbai every moth I am paying INR 7,500.00 as House rent to landlord, other general expenses is come around 8,000.00. every month I am sending INR 15,000 to my native place for house running. it is include my parents daily expenses as well as monthly House running expenses .Now my query is how much Interim maintenance amount I need to pay them. I already accept to pay a monthly amount of INR 2,500.00. It will clear their all requirement include food, daily expenses & other expenses we are stay in a rural village in Rajasthan. Just tell me if this amount is acceptable by law or not.

Thanks & regards

JP

Learning

3 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     26 June 2016

your parents must have spent more than 2500Rs on you alone when you would be a kid, now at their fag end of life you want to pay 2500Rs for father+mother ............................ what advice should one give you ????

JustAdvisor (IT)     26 June 2016

you are contradicting yourselves. at one point you are saying 15k will include parent's daily expenses. then you are saying 2.5k will clear food, daily expenses and others. if you want help from members on this forum, you should come clean with your story.

Sanjay Kumar Mahapatra (Legal cell)     26 June 2016

Nothing,  even money is not  above Father and mother.  One should feel proud to serve them who gave birth and opporutinity to land on this earth.  It is we to look after them at their need.  I do not understand what kind of advice you need at this age.  We can sincere request you to look after parent like GOD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register