Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshan Kumar (third officer)     26 April 2014

Intercaste marriage in gwalior

Dear Sir/ Madam, 
I am a working adult professional of 27 years age residing in Uttarakhand. I want to marry a girl of 22 years age living in Gwalior. Our families are not agreeing due to caste issue. Moreover her father can be harmful if he comes to know. Kindly provide us the best solution so that my family is legally protected. 

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 April 2014

Get your marriage registered with the Registrar of Marriages Gwalier and file a writ petition in MP High Court on behalf your wife, against her parents for providing necessary police protection.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2014

no other way

Roshan Kumar (third officer)     26 April 2014

Thank you Sir for your prompt reply. Now I am looking for a lawyer from Gwalior who can assist me in the whole process. Can i get contact details of any lawyer form Gwalior here? It would be of immense help if someone comes forward. Thanks in advance.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 April 2014

I Agree with Vashista Sir.  Before going to marry take one more chance to convince your parents. I can help you if there are any lawyer in Gwalior.  If you have any other doubts you can call me 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

I fully agree with the advise given by Dr. Vashista on the subject issue, you may follow it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register