Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hem Prakash (Graphic Designer)     30 November 2011

Inter district transfer in up

Hi,

Myself Hem Prakash and I am a graphic designer in Gurgaon and staying in New Delhi.

My wife is appointed in Unnao District, UP as a Primary School teacher (batch 2008-09) . 2-3 months back, she has given an application for inter district transfer from Unnao to Noida. The application is still stuck in Lucknow and not moving forward.

The people who applied at the same time, has been taken NOC from Noida. Reason, they paid some money in Lucknow and Noida as well and get the work done. I have also got the information that if I will not go there and will not pay money, my wife's application will not get forward.

My family is suffering from a serious situation just because of this system. I am in private job and not able to get the time to go there and not in favour to pay money to support corruption.

As per the information received from news papers and media, all applications will be accepted for the inter district and people will get transfer this year.

Please help how I can get this done.

Thanks!

Learning

1 Replies

subodhkumar (proprietor)     12 December 2011

you file rti application to the concerned department ask them the position of your application made to them and wait for the reply i hope this will help you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register