Inter corporate loan recovery

I have given a company an unsecured loan of Rs 20,00,000. They have defaulted on their repayment and have not paid any amount for the last 4 years (including interest). Every year I have new loan confirmations however they have not even deposited the TDS amount in the last 3 years on the interest payable. The company has very few assets- less than -Rs 10,00,000 and keeps asking for more time. I am in urgent need of this money and I want to know if there is any legal redressal possible? Please offer any advise?

abousult you have the right to recovery money's ethir way of NCLT for insolvency in IBC code file way ethir you can file recovery suit in civil case more inform call me6361466619

Thank you so much for your reply. To add, the company has been struck off in MCA 2 years ago. Would that affect my case?

Lawyer in

Give your complaint in NCLT. Please read this article in this website. Everything About NCLT Proceedings

Retired employee.

Understand your limitations and your urgency and volume of the amount involved, handover the recovery process to an expert advocate that knows company law.  Certainly, this is a better option for you than learning the process of recovery through online forums. and you can afford this much amount.


What is your status in advancing the loan - or was it just a case of deposit?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu