Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rsuna (n/a)     29 January 2008

Intellectual Property

hi All,

URGENT !!

I need a legal doc for Ex -employees (who have already resigned) to sign as per code of conduct as standard practice to do with Intellectual Property and the knowledge and use of it for a fix period of 2-3 years.

i will be thankful if anyone can mail it to me [url=mailto:sunsona10@yahoo.com]sunsona10@yahoo.com[/url]

Rgds,

SUNITA

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     29 January 2008

[align=center]
[/align] [align=center]EMPLOYEE NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
[/align][align=justify]
On resignation from this_______________(Company), I,-------------------the undersigned employee hereby agrees and acknowledges:

1. That during the course of my employment there may be disclosed to me certain trade secrets of the Company; said trade secrets consisting but not necessarily limited to:

a) Technical information: Methods, processes, formulae, compositions, systems, techniques, inventions, machines, computer programs and research projects.

b) Business information: Customer lists, pricing data, sources of supply, financial data and marketing, production, or merchandising systems or plans.

2. I agree that I shall not at any time after the termination of my employment with the Company, use for myself or others, or disclose or divulge to others including future employees, any trade secrets, confidential information, or any other proprietary data of the Company in violation of this agreement.

3. That

a) I shall return to the Company all documents and property of the Company, including but not necessarily limited to: drawings, blueprints, reports, manuals, correspondence, customer lists, computer programs, and all other materials and all copies thereof relating in any way to the Company's business, or in any way obtained by me during the course of employ. I further agree that I shall not retain copies, notes or abstracts of the foregoing.

b) The Company may notify any future or prospective employer or third party of the existence of this agreement, and shall be entitled to full injunctive relief for any breach.

c) This agreement shall be binding upon me and my personal representatives and successors in interest, and shall inure to the benefit of the Company, its successors and assigns.

Signed this _____ day of ________, 20____.

Employee

[/align]

pradeepkc (n/a)     30 January 2008

Hi,

This is pradeep. this inforamtion is very useful to me...

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     14 February 2008

Thanks for the information.

anupam_advocate (n/a)     14 February 2008

Thanks for the information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register