Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth Mehta (Student)     10 August 2011

Inspection of answer sheets under rti act

Can anyone please give me the judgment of University of calcutta v. Pritam rooj
(please provide me the SC judgement of 9 august 2011,plz dont send me the hc judgment of the instant case)

Learning

6 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     11 August 2011

I will suggest you to proceed with you application, in case if you are intending to inspect the answesheet, till the said judgement becomes available at large.

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     11 August 2011

In RTI it is a maintainable.

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     11 August 2011

refer the concerned high court website.

Siddharth Mehta (Student)     11 August 2011

Originally posted by :Siddharth Mehta
"
Can anyone please give me the judgment of University of calcutta v. Pritam rooj
(please provide me the SC judgement of 9 august 2011,plz dont send me the hc judgment of the instant case)
"

@mr kanaksinh boda
sir the problem is that I  gave my board exams in 2010, i had a problem in one of the papers.
now since the judgment has come i would like to have a photocopy of it.
I understand that after the SC judgement it has become mandatory for CBSE to disclose the copies of the paper but will it apply to earlier papers as well(2010 in my case)

Also,I am in my second year persuing law..if at all a change occurs in that particular paper..will it affect my status (of being a second year student..because the marksheet wil have to be changed totally)

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     12 August 2011

It will not be appropriate to come to conclusion before hand that the judgement in individual case will also mustati mustandi apply in all cases, undless we see the detailed  order, so I fully agree with you that you need a copy of the said order for which Mr.Khatri  has rightly suggested to see the website concerned and has also rightly suggested to use RTI. I am aware of the UGC Guilines governing all Universities where it is a must for the University to supply a zerox copy of answesheet to the candidate within fifteen days of the application by the candiate on payment of prescribed fee. Hence, any University violeting the said norms will definately come under the scanner but in case of CBSE, I have no knowledge if there is such a provision and therefore an order in University's case will be apply here or not is a subject of confirmation.

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     14 August 2011

Here is the Supreme Court Judgement for your reference

Regards,

Dhawal Bhandari

Advocate

+91-9872863303

Attached File : 19606 202313 58 cbse.pdf downloaded: 229 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register