1. I have applied for my own answer scriptts to the Bangalore university on Feb 2011 after the results immediately, PIO refused to give the answer scriptt of my own on the basis of confidentiality of University. They did not rejected my application on any grounds specified in RTI section 8 & 9.
2. I have questioned this order of PIO in Karnataka SIC. In between i have wrote a letter to President of India regarding the matter and university is depriving my fundamental right and the same petition is forwarded to Karnataka Govt. by this way university got instructions to consider my request and to give answer scriptts as per law. Even for this PIO has not given the Information and given a letter that the Answer Scripts can be kept only for 6 months. Even as per their contention they have to provide me the answer scriptts, Because i have applied for the answer scriptt immediately after pronouncing of the results and even the communication done by Karnataka Govt. is within 6 months of result declaration. But they have betrayed me and RTI.
3. Further SIC has called my case for hearing in month of JAN 2012, during that time university has given explanation stating that "the requested information is already furnished to Petitioner in the month of SEP 2011. For this they have produced one letter and Postal proof for having posted the Information for me. But the fact is, I have applied for Revaluation ordinance and regulations of University in the month of SEP 2011 and the same has been furnished by PIO . But they misled the SIC by showing the same copy and informed them that the Answer scriptts was provided. It is very much clear in the letter furnished by university to SIC that only revaluation regulation is furnished and they have paid postage of Rs.12/-.
4. I tried to tell this matter to SIC, but i don't know why they wont given me any opportunity to speak! They disposed the case by stating that the requested information is provided.
5. If they have provided me Answer scriptts means the postage paid by university must be above 40 rupees. Because my answer Script is nearly 60 pages. I have tried to explain all these to SIC, But they dint given any chance for me and just passed the order by seeing the University reply without reading the I think they are partial about the Bangalore university official or it is the clear case that how bureaucrats will do injustice to people without any interpretation, by this i have lost all my hopes in SIC.
I request the members to guide me in this regard. We need to teach a lesson to University and even i have to convey the message to SIC not to honor the records given such erring official in biased way and not to deprive the justice to people and to uphold the RTI.