Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s kumar (not)     13 September 2014

Information petition and section 9 hindu marriage act

Dear Sir/Madam,

After five years of my marriage, my wife gone to  her Mayka with her father and mother after dispute and  argument and verbal fighting. We have one 4 years old son and he gone with mother and we do not object now to  go with her.  She was gone once more time but that time matter was settled mutually. 

Now some one advice me that I file immediately a Information Petition and Section 9 Hindu Marriage act in the court. My quotation is  that, 1) I should do this and how much will be expense for it? 2) What will I have to appear in court to do this ? 3) What me and my family will be fully safe to go to jail after doing this or I  should do any other things ? 4) I want to save first my old age father and mother to go to jail, therefor what should I do?  Please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     13 September 2014

You can take following steps.

1. Send legal notice to her with the help of a lawyer, on the address of her parents asking her to join you at your home and rstore the conjugal relations.  Explain in the notice how she has went to her mayka on her own and how you tried to prevent her from going to her mayka.

2. Send some money to her for her maintenance and your son's maintenance and inform her that because you care for her you are sending her this money.

3. Wait for her to join you or send reply for about two weeks, and thereafter, file petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of conjugal rights.

s kumar (not)     16 November 2014

Sir, I would like to know that after marriage, how many years we have to file dowry case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register