Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samir Sahu (IT Engg)     28 May 2013

Information on land right via undivided share of proportion

Hi,

I live in Kolkata. Within the Kolkata Municipal Corporation limits. Recently I bought a flat within KMC area. There was a point mentioned that I will have right over the propertionate area of the undivided land beneath the said building.

I registered my flat in the Sub-registry office duly. Mutation is not yet done.

I want to know more details regarding this.

1. Does the registry of the flat enters my name into the land records in the government books?
2. If someone does a Search for the flat, will they find my name or the Land owners name in the registry records?
3. After 20-30 years, suppose the flat need to be demolished then do I have right to build a property or stake claim on new building?
4. In case of eathquake, if the building falls, then can the land owner only build a new property of he should take consent from me as well?
5. Is the land owner still the land owner, or he is also now like me a UDS nominee?
6. What makes sure that the flat cannot be sold again by the developer? In my registry paper it is noted that the said flat in 2nd floor facing north-east-west.
7. What is the use of Mutation?

This flat was build by a Developer on a 50-50 basis with the land owner. The developer had the power of attorney to sell the flats.

Any info on the above questions will help me a lot. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register