LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   22 November 2016

Info needed

Hi all.. I need a small information, regarding legal procedures in india with respect to advocates.. my questions is I am expecting some legal steps regarding matrimonial dispute, going forward, so i can consult any known lawyer from other cities which could be possibally far from or i have to approach only the adbocates of that perticular yown amd place? Need your valuable answers

Learning

3 Replies

Sheena Sign   22 November 2016

Subject : Regarding the Saman for Divocre

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to know, my husband had sent a divocre notice through family court to my office. They had been to my office twice i was on leave and another day on training.

First thing, I would like to know for not receiving it, Is it a crime?

Secondly, do I need to collect it from the family court direct or should i ask the person to get it. If the person is getting the paper to my office. do i need to pay him?

Please help me.

Regards,

Sheena

m sharma (It)     22 November 2016

Hi,

Could you please help with my below query to save my family?

Is there any law for moral politizing by sister? As my wife is very very blind to her sister, and sister provokes her, that i had some proof also, is there any family law so that i can give some proper response to my wife's sister thorugh judiciary system, as discussion does not work with her..bcoz she is very arrogant, egoistic and dominated (towards to her husband also).

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2017

Originally posted by : manish s
Hi,

Could you please help with my below query to save my family?

Is there any law for moral politizing by sister? As my wife is very very blind to her sister, and sister provokes her, that i had some proof also, is there any family law so that i can give some proper response to my wife's sister thorugh judiciary system, as discussion does not work with her..bcoz she is very arrogant, egoistic and dominated (towards to her husband also).

already wel advised at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=144607&offset=2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register