Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

covance   16 January 2016

Income tax evasion case

Respected lawyers,

my wife and i are in a legal battle. It has come to my notice that she has not declared a salary income of 3 lacs from her last paid income tax return.There are valid proofs available against the same. Is it possible to file a complaint against her in the IT deptt. regarding the same and does the IT deptt. take any action against the tax evader?

warm regards,

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 January 2016

Certaininly they will take action. But you should show all evidence to that extent. Moreover you will get reward for given information.Go ahead.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 January 2016

Certaininly they will take action. But you should show all evidence to that extent. Moreover you will get reward for given information.Go ahead.

Advocate Vipin Raturi Delhi (ADVOCATE )     21 January 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Advocate Vipin Raturi Delhi (ADVOCATE )     21 January 2016

Dear,

There are so many case pending before the Income Tax Department under the Tax Evision.  It is not possible to Department each and every  case scrutinze. First of all your should under stand  or  came to know that if your Wife earn 3 laks salary per annuam there are  no mendatory to file Income Tax Return upto 3 lakhs. Second if your wife is doing the Job in goverment sector or  private sector, what a catgory  of   her salary, she has received her all salary  upto to 3 lacs thrue cheque or other genuine mode of payment. In every income of  employee, it is duty of employer issue the Form 16 to his/her employee. You can complaint to her employer about this issue if she has other source of income, or if there is sufficent proof complaint against the employer  as well as agaisnt her  in Income Tax Department in current area. This issue can be raise before the Court.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register