Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (aaa)     25 May 2015

Income tax details

hi,

i got the PAN card details of one of my relatives. can i know what property (like FD, house, etc.) my relative owns thru his PAN number? is it possible to get income tax returns etc. all by means of PAN.

kindly let me know.

Learning

4 Replies

DEVENDRANATH SHRIKANT JOSHI (Proprietor)     27 May 2015

According to me, it is not possible to get such details only on the basis of PAN Card number.  It is also not advisable to do so at the back of the person holding the property.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2015

Through R.T.I. Most CPIOs just reject such application, quoting third party information or fiduciary relationship. If you get the information just by providing PAN of your spouse you will be an exception.

Mahesh V.P. (Advocate)     29 May 2015

Section 138 of Income Tax Act, 1961 which deals with the disclosure of information about the assessee makes it impossible for any one to get details you have mentioned. The Jurisdictional Assessing Officer will have your specified information but disclosure of the same is prohibited by Section 138.

PRADIP DAS (INCOME TAX PRACTITIONER)     04 June 2015

I HAVE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM MY CLIENT  U/S 226(3) AS PER INCOME TAX ACT , HOW TO SUBMIT REPLY AGAINST NOTICE U/S 226(3) KINDLY LET ME KNOW, HOW TO WRITE REPLY U/S 226(3) AS PER INCOME TAX ACT, 1961

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register