LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthikeyan (Manager)     22 July 2015

Incentive payout issue in IT company

Hi, I am working in one of IT company in banglore and recently had an issue in appraisal ratting. After a deep discussion with clear evidance the ratting was changed from B to A. Now the company says thought the rating was changed we can't able to payout the incentive amount due the time barred/cut off date(which was neved said in any of the policies). Please suggest me how to approach further with HR and how to take it further. Please suggest some legal pints with clear ACT name. Really it will be heplful for me. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 July 2015

Sir,

Its a fraud on the part of the company not to pay what they had earlier promised to pay right. Seek your money qua a legal notice .

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2015

Don't remain entangled with HR.

Incentives are fruit of labor.

Write under proepr acknowledgment to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman and thus make them a party.

Approach Employee's/Trade Unions leaders, able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm with copies of all docs on record.

They knwo precise ways to handle such matters.

Your counsel may opine that you are covered as 'Employee' as in Shops and Estabs Act, 'Workman as in ID Act, and can file compalint:

u/s406,420

Winding up petition as promised payouts constitute debt

Inspector under Shops and Estabs Act, Payment of Wages Act

O/O Labor Commissioner

Your counsel that has examined all docs on record can advise you the best.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     23 July 2015

To Kumar and Kapil. Thanks for your suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register