Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin chaudhary   11 January 2019

Incentive deduction in FNF

Hello,

I resigned from my last company on 18 Dec'18 on immediate basis by serving two days notice period.

In FNF, company calculated all the deduction from my CTC instead of the basic pay and also denied for the incentive for the month of November and of December till 18th. Company makes the recovery amount in negative i.e, I have to pay the company.

Please assist that is the whole procedure followed by the company leagle and if not, then what action i can against the action taken by the company.

Please note that i have read the annexure of appointment but did not find any relevant CDC which makes their action liable.

Thank you

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 January 2019

What was extent of Notice Period as per the Appointment Letter/ Standing Orders?

sachin chaudhary   12 January 2019

It is 30 days.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 January 2019

Generally notice period is 3 months, however, show it to a local lawyer practicing service matters for better appreciation and guidance. 

sachin chaudhary   13 January 2019

Thank you for your reply. I want know is there any leagal action i can take if company do not pay my incentive.

sachin chaudhary   13 January 2019

Thank you for your reply. I want know is there any leagal action i can take if company do not pay my incentive.

sachin chaudhary   14 January 2019

please help me in this regard that is it legal that the company is not paying my incentive by saying that i should be in the company for the incentive.

please note that the incentive is for the previous month to that of the month in which i resigned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register