LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael W   16 October 2017

Inappropriate use of ipc 499, ipc 500 by company

What to do if the company that I was associated with for 9.5 years as Sr. Manager, Projects, terminates me after my accident of June 16, 2013. The company does not answer any of my questions sent via email but when I forward the email to all the clients and collegues that I managed in the last 9.5 years files a Defamation Act compalaint in Cyber Crime with giving just the final email and not all the emails I had written or the phone recording I swearing by my parents that I am true to whatever I've said. Even the gratuity is not paid for 9.5 years or the salary. All this is in the emails that I had sent. I guess one of the mistake the company made is have not looked upon the two exceptions of IPC 499 and 500. I was knowing this. Even the Cyber Crime officers who handled this case did not ask me a single question. The lawyer whom I trusted due to family relations for the last 31 years did not do anything in my defense. I was unaware that the company called me to the office for what is called Settlement. This lawyer even without looking at the papers passed them to me and made me sign it. Is there a possibility to challenge the settlement and how?

What would be your advise? How do I go about this? Furthermore, the company has sent out emails excluding me from the recipient.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register