LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prof. B.Krishna (Retired Senior Citzen)     03 December 2015

In person interim application to jmfc court? i

1 - I am a Plaintiff in criminal case of 498a.

2 - Our APP is compelling us for compromise for money, but not for unification of husband and wife, or punising the offender.

3 - I want to appeal to the Hon'ble Judge of JMFC COURT, to convey my grievances, in person.

4 - Just now, I have registered my name as an Advocate, in the Karnataka State Bar Council.

5 - What is the procedure to be followed to appear in-person and appeal to the Hon'ble Judge:

yours sincerely

M.K.Karunashree, M.Sc., LL.B.

Learning

3 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     04 December 2015

Dear Karunashree,

Any person can represent himself in the court either through the Advocate or by himself in his case only. There is no such procedural aspect is involved in it. Simply you have to mentin in the court that you yourself want to represent yourself as the Complaintant/ applicant/ aggrieved person in the 498A case against your husband and his other relatives. Plaintiff is only called where there is a Plaint, here in the Criminal aide the Complainant/ applicant/ Aggrieved person is the category of the Complainant.

Wish you Good Luck !!

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     16 March 2016

Mrs. Karuna Shree,

The APP has no right whatso ever to compel you into entering a compromise for monetary benefits. ofcourse many wives who have filed similar cases were deprived of the monetary benefits for which the wives are entitled due to which this has becomea common procedure and i understand may be due to which the APP wants you to be benefitted of .

If you choose so you can always file a memo before the Hon'ble Court ( where your case is under trial ) stating that you do not want a compromise but you want to proceed with the trial there by once the court recieves the memo it will go ahead with the trial procedure and not the compromise procedure.

As per your concern of re-unison of husband and wife the APP has very less to do here as it is your husband and in-laws who have to take the decision and if they are still willing you can go for the withdrawal of the criminal case agaionst them and can resume living as husband and wife .Try approaching their lawyer seeking unison he may counsel your husband in doing so.

SOLOMON RAJ,

Advocate, High Courts of A.P. & T.S.   

Recipient of BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARD,2014,

Director, Justice League,

General Secretary,U.C.C ,State of Telangana,

Vice President, Minorities Right Forum,

Member, Advocates International,

National Joint Secretary, Christian Legal Assn. Of India

Indian Ombudsman, U.E. Of Unites states of America,

National Vice president , All Indian Christian's Council,

Email:rajcarey@yahoo.com, justiceleague367@yahoo.com

Ph:+91-9866545086.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     16 March 2016

Mrs. Karuna Shree,

The APP has no right whatso ever to compel you into entering a compromise for monetary benefits. ofcourse many wives who have filed similar cases were deprived of the monetary benefits for which the wives are entitled due to which this has becomea common procedure and i understand may be due to which the APP wants you to be benefitted of .

If you choose so you can always file a memo before the Hon'ble Court ( where your case is under trial ) stating that you do not want a compromise but you want to proceed with the trial there by once the court recieves the memo it will go ahead with the trial procedure and not the compromise procedure.

As per your concern of re-unison of husband and wife the APP has very less to do here as it is your husband and in-laws who have to take the decision and if they are still willing you can go for the withdrawal of the criminal case agaionst them and can resume living as husband and wife .Try approaching their lawyer seeking unison he may counsel your husband in doing so.

SOLOMON RAJ,

Advocate, High Courts of A.P. & T.S.   

Recipient of BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARD,2014,

Director, Justice League,

General Secretary,U.C.C ,State of Telangana,

Vice President, Minorities Right Forum,

Member, Advocates International,

National Joint Secretary, Christian Legal Assn. Of India

Indian Ombudsman, U.E. Of Unites states of America,

National Vice president , All Indian Christian's Council,

Email:rajcarey@yahoo.com, justiceleague367@yahoo.com

Ph:+91-9866545086.