Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     11 June 2016

In 498a, wife side not coming for evidence, what to do ?

Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s),

In my case of 498a, from lase 7 dates wife side not coming for evidence, court has given final warning to issue Bailable Warrant(BW) for wife in this date or they have to give evidence, but even on this date wife didn't came but court has not issued BW against wife. They are extending the time only because the case was put only to humiliate us. My lawyer is saying that it will be finished soon but I suspect that wife side is intending to stretch it unnecessarily.

My question to all Hon'ble members is that what steps should we take to complete the case as soon as possible. Your opinion will be very much helpfull for me. Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2016

You cannot do anything. You have to wait for  judge order. Your lawyer will look after that.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     18 June 2016

Do not go to court with your lawyer. Go alone. When cslled, press for dismissal of the case as nobody is coming forward for evidence. Anyway where are you from? Shekhar Bangalore +919731110296

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register