Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMASAMY GOVINDARAJAN (Manager)     20 February 2013

Improper investigations by various authorities

Dear Experts,

I have attached a lengthy file furnishing the entire investigation process pertaining to a composite vigilance case and the lapses of every authority viz., CBI, PSU Bank, CVC, at every stage/decision, who are empowered to make recommendataions and judicial decision.  By their improper investigations and decisions, I have suffered a lot since 1994 and I am almost 54 year old now.

The writ filed in the high court is still to be heard due to various reasons.

Out of the three punished, the officer already passed away and the other one crossed the retirement date.

I am very much worried, whether I could any way get a relief atleast before completion of my 58th year.

As such, I sincerely request the experts to go through the attachment line by line as if it relates to your own case and suggest the remedies available other than judicial approach. Like lodging complaints against the authorities with Prime Minister's Cell, Parliamentary committee, Ministry of finance, Supreme Court etc.,

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2013

replied at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Improper-investigations-by-various-authorities-75389.asp#.USnWJ_J17fM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register