LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   26 January 2017

Importance of arguments v2

From previous post I came to know it is delay tactics so I calculated the game play come to below conclusion 1. Next date her counsel appears (last date he didn't come) requests judge last judge didn't allowed to file arguments if not filed her client will face hardship in life, takes date to file arguments 2. On the day of arguments no one appears from respondent side, so judge is clueless nd she gives date for judgement mostly after summer vacation 3. After summer vacation new judge appoints right now incharge judge handling the case, again same story my lawyer comes nd explains arguments filed waiting for judgement, respondent side only she comes she won't open mouth, judge gives date for judgement, next date her lawyers comes back take date for argument, mostly next he files arguments, then if no festivals nearby then I get judgement. Looks big drama big maze game designed by both counsels. Please help me how to crack this nd get judgement before summer vacation I noticed my lawyer acts innocent, he tells he donno y they doing, as he gets fee on every date he appears in the court ex: everytime he comes late after passing the case by me in first round, during last time judgement I didn't come first so they know judge got transferred took long date which falls on my 498a case date. During my last date I ran between two courts I called him sent SMS to appear before court starts, but he didn't came, he came at around 12:45 if I was not present mostly they took long date this time as well. I feel no advantage of changing counsel at this moment. Another incident I gave them quashing 498a case 3 years back they got stay nd not moving further from last 3 years. Regards, Srinivas

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : windowsxp
From previous post I came to know it is delay tactics so I calculated the game play come to below conclusion 1. Next date her counsel appears (last date he didn't come) requests judge last judge didn't allowed to file arguments if not filed her client will face hardship in life, takes date to file arguments 2. On the day of arguments no one appears from respondent side, so judge is clueless nd she gives date for judgement mostly after summer vacation 3. After summer vacation new judge appoints right now incharge judge handling the case, again same story my lawyer comes nd explains arguments filed waiting for judgement, respondent side only she comes she won't open mouth, judge gives date for judgement, next date her lawyers comes back take date for argument, mostly next he files arguments, then if no festivals nearby then I get judgement. Looks big drama big maze game designed by both counsels. Please help me how to crack this nd get judgement before summer vacation I noticed my lawyer acts innocent, he tells he donno y they doing, as he gets fee on every date he appears in the court ex: everytime he comes late after passing the case by me in first round, during last time judgement I didn't come first so they know judge got transferred took long date which falls on my 498a case date. During my last date I ran between two courts I called him sent SMS to appear before court starts, but he didn't came, he came at around 12:45 if I was not present mostly they took long date this time as well. I feel no advantage of changing counsel at this moment. Another incident I gave them quashing 498a case 3 years back they got stay nd not moving further from last 3 years. Regards, Srinivas

Yes, it appears so.  You need to change your counsel or fight your case yourself.  If you wish to hire my services, you can approach me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register