Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath (Lead engineer)     25 February 2020

Immovable property transferred via gpa

Hi Sir,

I am planning to buy a property with below details, 

1. Property was alloted by Bangalore development Authority to person A on lease for 10 years in 1980 ( does not mention he cannot sell, mentions he will get sale deed only after 10 years and he has to construct an house in 2 years)

2. Person A consrtucted a small 200 sqs house and gives GPA to person B to maintain and sell property to any one stating he received 50k from person B in 1985. this is a notarised GPA.

3. Person B makes a sale deed to person C who is son of person B in 2015 November.

4. Person C gets sale deed from BDA in 2020 Feb from BDA .

5. Person C does not have orignial BDA allotment letter or lease agreement provided by BDA to person A. they have certified copy only

Now person C wants to sell his property, My query is 

1. Can any of the legal heirs of person A or he himself file a case stating GPA is forged( I am seeing signature mismatch of person A in GPA document and possesion certificate ) so this doubt. what will happen in this case.

2. Do you suggest to buy this property.

Looking for help and advise with this.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Haresh Raichura (Advocate on Record)     25 February 2020

Your fears and doubts are away from reality. what is possible is not always probable. Learn to distinguish between what is possible and what is probable. Visit any experienced lawyer and obtain a paid opinion.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2020

BDA does not give Sale-Deed. BDA can give only "Letter of Allotment", which is legal enough for any & all purposes.

Richard   27 April 2020

The GPA makes changes in the grade of B to A or C. The assignmentman reviews help you to make the grade to A which a student want in the class. The Agreement is important to provide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register