LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     01 June 2015

Immigration consultants trying to rip off my money

This guy is formning up a story and asking me to sign papers and send do I need to do it please advise. This is from Sanctum consulting for immigration Canada.

Mr. Parthasaradhy,

This is Sudeesh, Though I am not working today.... but I am seeing lot of email exchanges. Please send your account details and I will give you full refund of INR 22,000. You have to clearly mention in the email that you have accepted our termination of Express Entry Service with the invoice numbers and you or any of your associates will not disturb any of Sanctum Consulting business or image in any ways . Also you have to clearly mention I have no complaints against Sanctum  once I receive my amount of INR22,000. 

The amount I have decided to give it back is not because we are scared of any legal complications or we are scared of your lawyer. I will have either my team doing an online transfer or send you a cheque through my legal guys . After we receiving the email
I still leave the option of sending your bank details and we refunding the amount on 03 June 2015, after receiving the email from your account. Also You should write the same in white paper , sign and scan the same to us.

I hope I receive your bank details and the email on acceptance of termination of service on getting the refund. No refund would be provided until we receive the email and the same been written in the white paper along with your signature and complete house address and two witness signature .... can be your lawyer too along with there address. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register