Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh modi (acwnmh@yahoo.com)     16 July 2016

Imaginary decision

Judgment based imagination of judge

Judgment can’t be based on imagination of judge

sir

i facing the 125, in which she admitted that she was doing teaching some time. After that she leave the job. She doesn’t gave any avoidances with her bayan. i admitted that i have earn yearly 150000-180000 whereas after expenses i save only 30000 yearly. Whereas she don’t prove any cruelty. Where as at some point she written that on a particular date me and my parents came to her father’s house and ask her to gave money, and on and on allegations but on that particular date I go to kartra for darshan of “Shri mata Vaishnodevi”   

Judge give imaginary decision saying your income as increases by 25% yearly so you know you earn 30000 per month. So they can order 5000 for wife and 5000 for child.

But I don’t capable to give this amount.

I need some help that can a judge give decision on “imagination” that a person increased about 25% yearly in his income. I need a counter to challenge plz help. Also that she don’t admit any documents regarding my child and the court give order of same amount as he recommended for her mother.

Learning

4 Replies

Vibha   17 July 2016

Judge can do reasonable guesswork if parties seem to be hiding their actual income. The more one tries to hide the more adverse inference judges tend to make.

Khush   17 July 2016

you should hv told the court ur actual earnings.

Maintenancevictim (Own)     18 July 2016

I agree. Whatever you say, court to be convinced.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 July 2016

The only remedy is in approaching the higher judicial forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register