Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Im ever shocked while watching - Member (account deleted)

I am ever shocked while watching - Member (account deleted)

We should not loose valuable friends.  What such happens here? so people leaving here.. 

Learning

12 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 October 2010

you understood perfectly.

but we have nothing to do.

Radhey (Owner)     16 October 2010

Ram Sir,deleted or banned--make it sure.

(Guest)
Kalidas was seated on the branch of a tree and was cutting the same branch. Who are here Kalidas inside LCI and cutting it? They have "FAITH" that they are only right. "FAITH" is very injurious to health of others.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 October 2010

Samudreji you are only seeing a microscopic example of what is going on a large scale in this country. They have protection of law under "good faith" "public interest", "public policy"

Protection of action taken in good faith: "No suit, prosecution or other legal proceeding shall lie against any person for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done under this Act."

If the Act is so just, free and fair, what is the need to take protection for implementing that same Act?

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Democratic Indian, will you please post here the text of the act referred or any web link of it? please.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     17 October 2010

There are many acts like this, which have clause of "good faith" one of them is Arms Act 1959. This clause of "good faith" has been added so that arms licenses can be issued to the corrupt, chamchas, henchmen of ruling criminal politicians on one hand without any fear of prosecution and on other hand honest, upright citizens can be denied arms licenses or files be kept pending indefinately.

Copy of Arms Act is  available at https://www.abhijeetsingh.com/arms/india/laws/act/chapter_5_6.html

CHAPTER VI - MISCELLANEOUS

40. Protection of action taken in good faith: "No suit, prosecution or other legal proceeding shall lie against any person for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done under this Act."

2 Like

(Guest)

Thanks. Will see to it.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     17 October 2010

The deleted account holder is waiting outside knocking the doors of the LCI.The admin may consider re-opening as it seems to reaise the sentiments aired so far.

(Guest)

When one door closes 2 doors opens behind. No door is closed for me. If one road is obstructed opt the another. We have to reach to the destination, road is immaterial.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     17 October 2010

Can the section quoted from Arms Act explaining the meaning of  Protection of action taken in good faith can be interpreted for all Statutes? 

(Guest)
The planners have planned a wide range of FORUMs here. Their concept of this site for "INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR LAWYERS AND INDIAN PEOPLE" is really a great concept. It can be presumed that the planners are aware that common man will also use this site who are not studied law and they can submit many kind of things and hence they have planned different forums viz. expert forums "LEGAL" "BUSINESS" "CIVIL" "CONSTITUTIONAL" "CRIMINAL" "FAMILY" "LABOUR" "INTELLECTUAL" "PROPERTY" "TAXATION" and "OTHERS" forum for general discussion with jokes too. I am a fan of this plan. The space for "OTHERS" forum for all kinds of general interaction has given a popular range for this site. Unfortunately so called experts hardly gives their expert opinion on experts forums and come quarreling with common man on "OTHERS FORUM" insisting their all over reservation on this site. I request to expert lawyers that when you enters into "OTHERS FORUM IN GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION" please come together with common man keeping aside the complex of being someone special. Yes, you are special AS A lAWYER so show your speciality on "EXPERTS FORUMS". If something wrong I said here please make me correct I will ever accept my mistake since I want to make myself perfect by removing my mistakes.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     18 October 2010

Originally posted by :Parthasarathi Loganathan
"
Can the section quoted from Arms Act explaining the meaning of  Protection of action taken in good faith can be interpreted for all Statutes? 
"

Mr. Parthasarathi Loganathan, obviously the meaning of Section 40 under Arms Act 1959 will be applicable within Arms Act 1959 not to some other statute. How can it be interpreted for all the statutes? If some other statute has similar section, we will have to read it and understand the meaning of the of the same.

Or maybe I have not understood your question, are you trying to ask, mean or emphasis some other point?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register