Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinis   16 November 2018

Illegall mobile company m* has formatted 64gb storage phone

Dear Respected Members and Mentors,

I would like to know best possible action for following scneario. 

I did purchase mobile for my Papa which was having 64GB internal memory and topmost brand in Indian region.

1. Post that 6 month, that mobile screen got locked automatically and  didnt responsd to any of known passwords.

2. Then used companies reset password, still that didnt help.

3. Mobile once locked, didnt gave any option to forgot or reset password.  <-- this was biggest blunder from mobile company.

4. Now, posted on company support site about this lock screen and asked them strictly I dont want to format phone as its having lot of critical data and family functions pics.

5. Since mobile was locked and it had only internal memory, it never allowed me to take take backup.

6. Then mobile customer suggested to use tool for unlocking but still that failed.  ASked support team that I dont want my phone to be formatted and thats only condition, I will give phone to showroom.

7. Finally gave mobile to authrosised show room and strictly asked them reocver data and DO NOT FORMAT at any cost. 

8. I repeatedly told and only recover internal memory data.  No format of phone.

9. now they got me  that standard form filled and took my sign... and then in next 30 minutes they did formatting without working on data recovery or unlock ..

10 they said , I gave consent by singing form...  but I told them strictly before signing only that this form is printed with first step as format and user has liability to take backup prior to taking to service center.

11. I told them backup is not possible hence I raised my first step as first backup needs to be complete and at any cost NO FORMAT.

12. Now, they did biggest mental emotional tourture and chaeating by way of fomratting phone without approval. I lost my sisters marriage photos, family function photos, lot of critical docs, whatsapp data etc... that was biggest shock.

13. This company has seelling such phone in lakhs and everyone is facing this issue and company is not ready to resolve  but just bulleying .

14. I didntot took back phone and asked them reasons why not I start legal remedy against them..They said you can ..go ahead... 

15. seems they dont fear for Indian Judiciary and its been 4+ months even not ready to return phone.. which is in their custody.

Please, can you help me , I dont want to go to consumer forum. I want to file criminal case against such fraud and cheating and cheating whole indian consumers..  I have faced lot of trauma and even now their attidutude is pay us 2000 rs for repair and then only will give back phone.. Actualy, there was NO repair or dagamge needed.  Phone was brand new 6 months old with full warranty...  While submitting form also, there was no dagamge and phone was startoing stopping nicely.. it was just locked... and NOW company has got so much power to cheat conusmer to extreme..

Please, let me know steps and which all I can add up while filing case..  I know this is not right way but I am detereminded becasue of pain I got by lossing data and attitudue that they are not even ready to return phone.. after so many written requests ...and no ready to cooperate.. biggest brand of Indian mobile industry is what they claim..

Thanks,

Vinis. 

PS: if you are going to share irrevelent things and spamming this post please refrain... I am already in tremendous pain..so reply only if you are going to help...but refrain from spamming or hijacking thread for few points you get for posting..... 

Learning

1 Replies

test123   17 November 2018

Use TWRP and root your phone. Transfer all yours internals memory data into external chip.. Problem solved

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register