LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shuaieb Anwar Khan (Human Resource Professional)     09 June 2018

Illegal school denies issuance of leaving certificate

i, In the year 14-15 my daughter was studying in Fatima High School, all dues clear and since I shifted to different area I got admission in Nadi-ul-falah school for 15-16, they granted admission with marksheet and Birth certificate, and told to submit Leaving certificate. When contacted Fatima School they said they are not registered hence can't issue one they were ready to give Affidavit and told its works, But the new school denied to accept it said they want only leaving certificate, however my child continued to study there 3 years. Now when I am migrating to different city I got admission there and the new school wants leaving certificate. Now Nadi-ul-falah school will only give leaving certificate provided they get LC from the previous school. stating that is the law, They said that I have to take LC from the previous school or they will request RTE ministry for exception , if they approve they will issue one, the previous school (Fatima) still denies for the same I am confused now I have already shifted to new city and played fees in adv. need help and suggestion for the same

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Jain   09 June 2018

you'll have to serve a legal notice to the old school of your to provide you the leaving certificate of your child as per law within 7 days of receipt of legal notice, if they fail to do so you can file a civil case against you can file a civil case against them civil Suit of declaration against them.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 June 2018

Try to get help from officials in Dept/Directorate of education, affiliated board... by meeting them..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register