Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSR   23 December 2015

Illegal registration via sale deed

Sir/Madam,

This is regarding a house located in the state of Telangana. Our Property was divided - my brother got lands and I got house. My mother gift registered me the house in 2004 and then I gift registered the house to my wife in 2006. my brother and mother filed a case in the court for their share. my wife won the case and my wife took injunction on my brother and we recently posted an ad in new paper saying that the house belongs to my wife. Then my brother and mother filed a case in the court again for their share. In November 2015 my mother illegally sold the house to a third person (who is a close friend of my brother and is supported by big businessman) and registered on to his name via sale deed. I am not sure how the registry was done, though the house is not in my mother's name but in my wife's name. This sale deed happened when there is case going on on that property right now. 
My question is - 
1) Is this sale deed valid, as there is a court case going on 
2) How can i cancel the illegal sale deed (The Registration documents are not found at the concerned offce , can I file a suit using the EC)
3) Is this process too costly, I heard the cost for cancellation of sale deed by court will be around 50000-60000
4) How can I stop them from doing such things in the future

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register