LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJANISH (BSP)     02 November 2012

Illegal practise

Dear All, One of my friend who is working with college as ASST LECTURAR ( SC Candidate ) and college belongs to highly polical Persnality, her colleague Mr. B is Belong to that polical person in relations. since last four year Mr.b and HOD of Department is trying to thorw my friend out of college but they could not able to suceed. Mr. b is sinor in service by one working day and he belongs to general category. After five years of service my friend comes to know that in their college their is illegal thing has been taken place while reporting of work load to university to save Mr. B job because after HOD second reserved post is of My friend because she is SC category candidate, my friend had manage to find out work load of last four year and she had all copies with her, I would like to quote true eg of workload reporting 80 student has taken addmition and only 10 student appear for university exam and only those 10 student had 75 percent of attendance but they have reproted as 80 student workload. If college staff would have reported true workload since very first year then Mr.b either been transfered to some other college or he will ask to sit in home but whole college is dedicated to save Mr.B job because of his connection and political influence. Now i need some suggestion from respected expert 1. can she be able to filled complaint against the responsible person who made fraud to save Mr. B JOB if YES then in which court and under in which section. 2. If Mr. B (GEN Category ) does'nt get transfered to other college and retained in same college then who will become HOD first after retirement of present HOD. 3. Can she be able to take support of Human Right Commition if college staff gives her trouble to quote wrong workload with her sign to retain Mr. B because till now workload has been send to university without her sign this year only she has been presurized by principal and other college staff to send wrong workload but my friend is stick to her work that she will report actual facts and figure. Presently she was not aware how to deal with this situation and how would approach ombudsman to disclose all this blunder. Request all expert to have vision on this topic and please provide me with your valuable suggestion and advise. If any of you have any related case study then please provide us. With Regards Rajanishkumar Verma

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register