LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (N A)     21 February 2014

Illegal parking by the local club

A club of my area used to park a bus type ambulance in front of my shop/godown and home. They know that the zone is a No Parking zone and parking causing obstruction in my work but still they park.

How to solve the problem?

I forwarded my problem in the form of letter to the Municipal Commissioner & Mayor and Commissioner of Police (including Traffic Police Commissioner and Personnels). The Municipal Authority always say that your problem is to be handle by the Traffic authority. However, after making a high complaint, somehow the police moved the hearse car from there but no action for ambulance and later on the ACP (Traffic) also visited the site as because I also knocked the door of the CM and the Governor of the sate to get justice, he (ACP) asked me, What is your problem? I explained him all and later he told me to write a letter that your illegal parking problem is solved and I agreed that time because I have no objection from the parking of ambulance there (in the starting they -club parked a tata sumo type ambulance from which I do not have any obstruction in my work). Now I decided to convert my godown into the shop but this time whom to contact, the police will take the action or I have to get the court's injunction permission?

Is the person able to change her/his previous written consent before the court?

And the last statement which I would like to add here is "I am totally harassed by this club and their politics?  "

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register